Experience, Innovation and Quality in Every Detail
As a pioneer in developing blast chilling and high-quality food preservation for the catering, confectionery, ice cream, bread-making and food industries, Irinox has always invested in continuous research and improvement of its technology. We not only manufacturer the equipment, but more importantly, we partner with food professionals and companies all over the world. In fact, Irinox teams of expert engineers and skilled chefs work in close contact with our customers, enabling us to improve the functions and performance of our blast chillers and shock freezers.
As the leading manufacturer of blast chillers and shock freezers in the world, Irinox works closely with highly-ranked laboratories and prestigious universities in developing its blast chillers and shock freezers. New product enhancements are tested extensively and are certified by the most authoritative research centers. All Irinox equipment complies with strict construction standards and undergoes accurate tests, so customer can be assured of the longevity and quality of its product.
As an award-winning company, Irinox has already installed more than 40,000 machines and distributed its equipment in more than 80 countries. The unmatched ability of MultiFresh systems to effectively work with a complete range of foods and preparation processes provides food service operators with a trusted kitchen assistant. Our MultiFresh product lines allow food service professionals the future of rapid chilling technology now.
Our Foodservice Awards
Over the years Irinox has received numerous awards for the innovative features of its industrial blast chillers and shock freezers, confirming its leading position in the blast chilling, shock freezing and high-quality food preservation segments.
- Gold medal awarded by the Italian Master Pastry Chefs Academy for Irinox’s advanced blast chilling/shock freezing technology applied to food conservation.
- Certificate of merit awarded by the Italian Chefs Association for Irinox’s valuable commitment to preserving and enhancing the profession, the role of the Italian Chefs Association and Italy’s millenary culinary tradition.
- Kitchen Innovation Award for Cp Multi, Chicago USA.
- Gold medal and certificate of merit by the Italian Pastry Chefs Academy for Irinox’s leading international role and ongoing commitment to technological research and innovation and for using blast chilling/shock freezing technology for food conservation.
- Shanghai Expo Innovator Award
- Kitchen Innovation Award for MultiFresh, Chicago USA
- Gold medal and certificate of merit by the Italian Pastry Chefs Academy for Irinox’s ongoing scientific research applied to blast chilling/shock freezing technology, technological development of the MultiFresh blast chiller, for food conservation and sanitisation in the pastry industry and for contributing to preserving the genuineness and good quality of desserts.